- Before the concierge desk is a line of 50 students who spend their breaks to buy their coupons.
- Children watch their money, because other classmates could use the money
- The coupons are not safe in the pencilcase because they are worth money
- Some kids don't buy coupons because they have already spent their money for other things
- The school secretary has to spent a lot of time on composing a food order for the caterer
- The amount is not consistent with the number of sold coupons.
- The food order is wrong, because the caretakers list of sold coupons is incorrect.
- Some students have noticed that money is temporarily stored in the caretakers cabin. They develop criminal energy